If I could recall all the places I've changed a diaper on the fly, that would be an impressive list. For the past 4 1/2 years, I have had at least 2 in diapers and for well over 1 year, I had 4 in diapers. No... my kids aren't still peeing themselves into the 3rd grade... I just had lots of kids in under 2 years. :-) I am the queen of changing twin toddler girls both in under a minute flat. It is possible, so long as it's just pee! So also note, when I am changing one diaper, chances are, my other 3 are strapped into the car, a stroller, all of them cloistered in one toilet stall, or out in public and told to hang onto my shirt with the fear of God put into them that if they let go, they will surely regret it.
- in a car (in the trunk, back seat chair, back seat floor, drivers and passenger seats and passenger floor, and with child standing on the tailgate)
- at a park
- at the mall
- in grocery stores
- at Disneyland (in line at a ride)
- at the zoo (on the tram)
- on the Queen Mary (out on the deck)
- at the beach
- at a concert (during a song, of course)
- at church
- on the ledge of a pool
- on a bus bench
- in a booth at a restaurant (yeah, I'm one of those moms but only if I am certain no one will notice what I am doing)
- at a bar in a country club (did I mention I was one of those moms too?!)
- on the set of Dexter, Two and a Half Men, Ghost Whisperer, and According to Jim (yep, studio exec's just love me for that... and Charlie Sheen may have been slightly annoyed)
- I am sure the list can go on and on and on... but my memory is pathetic sometimes.
Do I win? Or can you top that?!
Photos courtesy of Google Images