Thursday, September 2, 2010

My first video!

I've spent the majority of the past 20+ years dodging cameras - video and still - and I've done a pretty good job of it. 


Oh, there are plenty pictures of me... You'll often see me with my kids piled high on top of me with just my head sticking out.  I'll be under a blanket or sitting in a way that covers my stomach.  I'll be standing behind all of my other friends "because I'm tall" and should be in back. 

But I just agreed to be interviewed on camera and followed around by a videographer at work for 2 hours yesterday.  I don't know what the heck I was thinking... I saw the video and instantly thought "damn, I look hideous."  I know it's just the fat girl inside me that just can't stand the way I look, because the video itself was pretty darn good!

I really can't hide from it.  <:blush:>  It's going to find me.  That video is also going to be posted on the oBand Center AND Go Country 105's websites!  I'd post it here, but I'm short on time today.  It's already on my facebook page ... go check it out!

While I'll cringe for the next 6 months whenever I see that video, I will tell you that I am extremely motivated to hit the gym DAILY at this point!  And, I am looking forward to doing another video early spring next year that will show the progress I have made in just half a year.   And then again in the future, when I do the video after I have reached my goal weight.  Then, instead of being embarrassed by my first video, I can proudly show people what I have achieved with my exercise program, lifestyle diet, and weight loss tools ... It's not just LapBand... it's oBand!



photo credit: http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/s/a/sam50/cinergia/Movie%201.gif

1 comment:

  1. Tami, You are awesome and so brave!!! I'm thinking back over the years we've known each other and I think this would be one of the bravest moves I've seen you make. Well....having 2 sets of twins was pretty brave also...
    Can't wait to see you and look forward to reading more on your blog. It will be a great break from teaching our 7th grade daughter (which makes me want to pull out my hair some days!).

    ReplyDelete